• Campus Karma
Campus Karma

Campus Karma

Official Group of Campus Karma

Login

300 students hospitalised after gas leaks from chemical container

Over 300 students of two girls schools were rushed to hospital on Saturday morning after they complained of dizziness and headache following gas leak from a chemical container near their schools in south Delhi, police said.



Original: http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ians/300-students-hospitalised-after-gas-leaks-from-chemical-container-117050600279_1.html
Posted: May 6, 2017, 2:56 pm